Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Decision

so i have came to a final decision i am not happy with my self as an artist period. i have taken a look back at my work and see that i have been the very person i had pigeonholed in the industry. my work is very....well i don't know how describe it the 1 in 48750239847 million sunset photos and the cool flowers and macro work. dont get me wrong i love my work and im my opinion they are great images i have been told my many people how beautiful they are and how "cool" they look. however i am not in the place that i wish i could be in; i have begun gradually working my way into my more artistic side; i have released my iphone project just a few days ago and i love it. i have also well began my blog and am loving it, I'm glad to finally start telling my own story and discuss whats on my mind. one my actually photo side i have been lacking that creativity. i have ideas and visions but absolutely no way to produce they work. i could probably produce some of the work i have visioned but i fear the final product will not be what i had seen it in my own mind. i am lacking the equipment to produce it the lighting or studio equipment, i don't know if its i have don't have the motivation to try to get a hold on this stuff and start shooting. what i do know is that i am not happy with the place im in right now and i need to pull my self out of this whole i hope this blog can be one medium to do this and my new exploration into dslr video but what every it is i am ready to find it and am ready to fight for it. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment