Saturday, October 16, 2010

Future

Well my current work is a project I like to call "one in the same" the ideals behind it is the link between suicide and the consumption of energy drinks. I have seen many people in my personal life suffer from both suicide and death by consumption of energy drinks, the idea revolves around to three individual photos all pieced together in a time line to tell the story of the link between the two choices and there identical out come. this has been a very emotional and personal piece. i have been experimenting with lighting from; soft boxes and umbrellas, to reflectors and natural light. background color and lighting choices have been holding up my progress. this project will be one of my most personal works yet and one of my first pieces of true art, i have started to drift away from the commercial and landscape side of things an begun my fine "art" and personal sections of focus. my current work has consisted: of the struggle between black & white and color, countless sketches of different point of view, lighting, ext. although it has been a struggle it had been an enlightening one, from it has come my newly introduced blog, and upcoming web site and other various mediums of media, i have also begun video projects that go along with my ^^^^ "one in the same" project. so if your some random loser out there in the tech world looking at my blog thinking who the hell is this child you can find my website at gonzalesphotography.webs.com or follow me on twitter @gonzo1512 thanks!
p.s-the photo above is a sneak peak at "one in the same" 

No comments:

Post a Comment