Monday, October 18, 2010

IPhone

so tonight i was at the Nickeback concert and took some sweet pictures with my iPhone, for the longest time i have been using my Phone was my visual diary and journal to describe things i see everyday and to make sure im constantly taking pictures to master my craft. so after rocking out to some brain melting rock i decided to release my iPhone work onto my web site Gonzales Photography i have put either a lot or hardly any creative thought into taking these images they are simply things i see everyday there is no post process just an app on my phone for borders and b&w conversions ext. i hope you can enjoy these images and can inspire your self to do the same. use the camera you have to make sure your pounding on your craft everyday. although its usually associated with sports "you practice like you play" or "practice makes perfect" these both support your creative work as a photographer taking a picture or two everyday allows you to constantly be thinking and creating no matter what the situation. so check it out and enjoy. c'est la vie

No comments:

Post a Comment